Thursday, May 28, 2009

90 Days of Summer

The 2008-2009 TV Season is over, and it's going to be a long dry summer for TV Series, since the only TV Show that is going to be aired this summer that I watch is Entourage which will be returning for Season 6 in July 12th. And well, I'm planning to watch the new show Glee, which looks like a lot of fun, it's a Musical showfrom the creator of Nip/Tuck. When I watch you you can check the score in the right bar.


And well, as every summer, I also start with old/new TV Shows that I didn't watch in the regular TV Season. And here are some of the TV Shows I've already downloaded and I'm planning to watch:

Weeds [Seasons 1, 2, 3, & 4]: I've already started it, and the first 3 episodes are amazingly great, it's very funny, creative, original, and the half hour passes like 1 minute. Loving it.

Firefly [Seasons 1 and only]: From the very beloved TV god, Joss Whedon, I've already watch the Movie, Serenity, and the show can't be dissapointing.

Big Love [Seasons 1 & 2]: Another HBO Show (The best ones), and it looks really good, besides, it also has Ginnifir Goodwin and Amanda Seyfried.

True Blood [Seasons 1]: More HBO. Six feet under is my favorite TV Show EVER, and Alan Ball is the one who created that, and this. The second season is going to start soon, so I'll better catch up.

Battlestar Galactica [Seasons 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5]: I have this with me for a couple of summers, and I just can't start, I need someone to push me to do it, finally.

24 [Seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7]: Same as Battlestar Galactica, but worse, had the show for years already. Need a big push.

That's it for now, I'm also planning to download The Office, and other TV Shows... Any special good suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment