Friday, April 10, 2009

Dance Dance Revolution and Stuffed Peppers

This weekend (again, for those Spanish folks that I always remind them that the Middle Eastern Weekend is Thursday-Saturday) Efi came over, and so far the weekend is a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot of fun! He brought me a gift (how cuuuuuute), and a very good one. Its the DDR (Dance Dance Revolution, which in here is iDDR -the "i" stands for Israel). I've been waiting for this for so long, and I'm very excited! Since it also helps a lot to lose calories (By the way people, I lost more than 6 kilos in 1 month! ^^), and it's a lot of fun, to dance, to jump, to lose calories, and to annoy the awful and disgusting neighbours. I think it will take me only a couple of days to convince my mom to dance in it too.

And aside from dancing, which makes me more hungry, today Mr. Efi made a very special dish that I love (he didn't make it for me though, it's for my mother, but I ate more than her), stuffed peppers! You probably are wondering (if there is anybody who is reading this anyway xD), you are arab, you created the stuffed food... Yes, it's true, but Efi makes it a totally different way with a waaaaay yummier stuffed rice, which is 1000 times more complicated to make but totally worth it.

Kudos to all people who helped to make a regular Friday, a great day: Efi, Dahood, Hasan, Mom & Dad

1 comment:

  1. Aparentemente Dance Revolution no es para mi...

    ReplyDelete