Saturday, April 4, 2009

Painting Windows

Welcome to Painting Windows! I finally decided to open a blog, some of you will be surprised since I always claimed that I hated blogs... And I decided to do it in English, since I have friends from all over the globe, and since English is the universal language that most of you speak.

This blog will contain everything, from little painted windows about my personal life, to a lot of windows related to movies, tv, music, politics, religion... everything I'd like to share without being interrupted.

Hope you like it! Leave comments please, always leave comments, LEAVE COMMENTS OR I'LL KILL YOU!

5 comments:

  1. kill me? TRY BITCH lol. like da blog, im keeping my eye on it. take care zizu

    ReplyDelete
  2. And who is that? xD I guess ur the same person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, my blog is wrong listed.. is oVejas :P Love YA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Already fixed, mwah darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You dont know who I am? this is gonna be fun!

    ReplyDelete