Sunday, April 5, 2009

Jewish Holidays and My Colleague with the Motorcycle


Bless the Jewish Holidays, I just love them, there are more holidays than working days, I just found out that I'm going to get two 4-days weekends, this week, and the week after. I'm just so happy. The Jewish calendar has so many holidays that it makes me glad to live in this country among many reasons, but this is the most important one! The Holidays, Passover, 2nd Passover, Sukkot, 2nd Sukkot, Shavuot, Hannukah, Rosh Hashana, Yom Kippur, Yom HaAtsmaut... Keep them coming!

And other good news of the day, well, you remember that the thing that made me happier when I found my new job, is that colleage with his car that lived close to me, unfortunately, he resigned and he won't be taking me any longer to work, which is very sad... Until came Mustafa! Other colleague, and the best part is? He just bought a motorcycle! A NEW ONE! And guess what? He picks me from my door to the work! And guess what? It's a motorcycle! So I don't have to care about the traffic... I can wake up at 8:15 a.m.!

Listening to: The Pussycat Dolls - Painted Windows

4 comments:

  1. is his motorbike the one on the pic? looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its obviously not! Its the first image you get once you put motorcycle on google xD

    Y que bello verte aqui Igot!!

    ReplyDelete